Monday, February 9, 2009

Stanley@Singapore

After coming back from Penang, life has been busy but I am considering a new series of blog entries. This week, I have a very special guest all the way from Taiwan. Stanley, arrived last weekend in Singapore, having a series of great time here. We will be hanging out again tomorrow at Orchard for another shopping spree. As “A picture paints a thousand words”. I’ll leave you with these beautiful snaps.




Merlion Park



Drinking Haywards 5000 at Little India

Red Ruby Ice


At Arab Street

At Sultan Mosque

Clubbing at Clark Quay

Inside MRT

Nellie, Me & Stanley

At the seafood restaurant
Seafood fresh from the sea

2 comments:

MamaJo said...

Red Ruby Ice is my favourite...so next time, remember to 'chia' me that ya?

Harley Square said...

Yeah, u shld call me when you are in Singapore. ^^