Thursday, December 18, 2008

Please mind the gap

"Hey, you should wait...!" you're trying to get on to the train without letting people to alight.

This is very common in Singapore, which I don't like when taking MRT during peak hour. People rushing for work, fighting for a seat and get on when the doors open or don't give you any space to get off. “Excuse me...., let me through please” those who are listening to MP3 makes it even challenging when you asked him or her to give way…

In addition, the priority seat should be given to those who are more in need. Some pretend to be ‘sleeping’, being ignorance or even putting their bags to block others from using the seat. Which suppose to be surrendered to those who are more in need, such as the disabled, senior citizen & pregnant women.

So please mind your attitude, apart from the gap between the train & the platform.

2 comments:

MamaJo said...

Wow, you really 'open' my eyes ler..I tho Singaporean more polite & educated compare to Malaysian...he,he...now, I know

Harley Square said...

Hi Josephine, nice seeing you again. This morning I saw another one, now you know.